in Art, Design, Documentary -->
- In 1995, during the opening of the CoBrA Museum in Amstelveen, the Netherlands,
- I photographed the then present former members of the CoBrA movement, 1948 – 1951.
- These artists, then between 75 and 85 years old made a big impression on me.
- After that session I asked them to do something, anything on the big prints, 30×45″,
- I made. I wanted them to give a comment on their own portrait. To give a commend on themselves.
- They all did except two of them who joined the Lord in heaven.
- I thought it would make a nice project and I believe it is.